Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome All!

This is going to be a place where you can come to see updates and messages concerning Over The Hill Designs without clogging up my initial site at Etsy.

Right now I'm having computer issues when it comes to adding new products. Plenty of stuff but no picture capability. As we all know, what is Etsy without great photos! I'm operating from an older laptop which does not have the ability to download my photos from my camera.

But good news! My wonderful SIL who is the head of the IT department at her company is in the process of building me a new computer! So bear with me, it will just be a matter of time before the new Twilight pendants, Twilight earrings, necklaces and wands to be drawing back to Over The Hill!

Ciao,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Offcial, I'm, disabled

Alright, I KNOW I am disabled, but I really never felt that way on a regular basis.Occasionally I felt like I could return to work but a w...