Monday, September 21, 2009

Thanks

I don't spend too much time here I'm afraid. Quite frankly I just keep forgetting. I have ADD, run a business, homeschooler, work a part time job and deal with two special needs kids. I don't know why I would forget something!

But I have and I apologize. Lately Over The Hill online has suffered due to the time of year. I've been working plenty of craft and holiday fairs and now Mabon is upon us. I give thanks to those who have come to my site, those who have bought and those who have just browsed. It has meant the world to us.

I hope those who honor it have a wonderful holiday and those who don't..enjoy the goodness of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Castle Part 3

Part Three How she hated being the odd man out; the who one who always knew they were talking about her yet but their eyes, their man...