Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Items Are Coming




It is now 1am here in Texas so I'm only posting one item (or else die trying). Kodak PhotoShare wasn't too kind to me tonight. But I wanted to let you know that I have begun to get new items out and about.

The first is my new line of Pagan inspired opera wallets. I didn't know how hard those little suckers are to get on! The first is a eggplant(alright, deep purple!) colored opera wallet designed with a silver Pentagram for a bit of bling!!




I'm also still having my sale on my Twilight/New Moon pendants and several other jewelry pieces so stop by and browse!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Castle Part 3

Part Three How she hated being the odd man out; the who one who always knew they were talking about her yet but their eyes, their man...