Friday, November 13, 2009

Maroon Initial Pendant Sale



These dark charms have been selling quite well. So well, that I'm down to a handful of letters. So I thought I might let those parties that are interested know which ones are stil available...


A-2
B-1
D-1
E-5
G-2
N-2
O-2
R-1
S-1
T-3
U-2
V-1

Once again, I must thank Diane of Good Mourning Glory for sponsering my Coexist pendant in her fabulous November giveaway(and very good timing I might add). I've had quite a few emails of those who have found my site via hers. Anytime you want anything Diane(pint of blood, first born....) just let me know!


Shirley

1 comment:

  1. haha i won't be asking for your first born, i got enough going on over here! lol but i might take you up on that pint of blood if i ever need it!! :)

    i'm glad to hear things are going well!! thanks so much for contributing your talent!!

    ReplyDelete

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...