Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sorry...Until Further Notice

I am so sorry that I haven't been around. Shortly after the last post I was deluged with Christmas orders and..tahdah....the flu! Within two weeks, I was hit again which basically means I've been feeling like you know what for a month now. I also work part time at Wal-Mart which means I keep getting exposed over and over and over again. Presently I'm suffering through what seems to be cold like symptoms. Hopefully I'll arise from the dead shortly after New Years.

So I hope you all have a wonderful Yule, Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan,etc. Maybe, just maybe, I will rise from the ashes by then :)

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...