Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Items and New Marketing


This is a brand new Scrabble pendant just in time for Valentine's! I actually made it as a 'test' piece and it turned out so well that I put away for Valentines. In fact, I put it away so well that I had forgotten about it until I stumbed across it while I was on one of my purging missions! LOL.

This is also a newest in a collection. This scrabble pendant is actually a collage piece from the 'New Moon' film with everyone's favorite dark couple.


This charming dragon necklace was just submitted today! It's a silver metal Asian amulet adorned with red Swarvoski crystals on a black velvet corded necklace.

You see, I'm actually getting back into the swing of things in the new year. I've also decided to step up my marketing and the budget for it. I've joined up with GoogleAds and seen great results. The hits to my Etsy site have tripled! So I'm expecting good things from this. If you have an online business you might want to check it out!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE CASTLE Part 2

The Castle Part 2 “Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants...