Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PLEASE! NO MORE WINTER!




Here in the wilds of North Texas we have been besieged with rotten winter weather. Of course my children don't think so! Ten inches of snow was right up their alley! But I have had enough!

Tonight I could hear the actual howling of the wind as yet another cold-possibly-icy-front plowed through. Their snowman just melted away entirely this morning! And with this weather comes viruses. When I last wrote on the 22nd, it was about how I was sick. Well I overcome that virus just to be hit with another one last week!


This does not put one in a productive mood! So I contine hacking and snorting and sneezing just to listen to the wails of old man winter blustering through.

How many days until Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...