Thursday, July 8, 2010

New in Blue and Feathers To Match


I go months with nothing and now this! LOL. I suppose it is fair to say that the muse has hit!  The necklace's focal color, if you couldn't tell, is the big trend for the summer, turquoise!  It is a combination of different elements, wood, metals, etc. And the turquoise is representative of one of my favorite elements, water. It reminds me of my childhood in New Mexico and watching the Navajo's wonderful ceremonial dances. Turquoise is a key element in their culture as well.

Another Native American influence is in the black feather earrings. The feathers have a hint of green with brown and white for accents.

Come and see me at http://www.othilldesigns.etsy.com/  to see what will be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Castle Part 3

Part Three How she hated being the odd man out; the who one who always knew they were talking about her yet but their eyes, their man...