Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Designs for Valentines, Spring and Just in General!

As the line from 'A Christmas Carol' goes, 'I am behind in my time'.

We have beseiged by a nasty snow storm which has actually given me time to get some things done.







My line of pagan jewelry




My Valentine/Spring Line














And my newest venture, Pagan vinyl Tshirt designs. These are handmade and can be positioned anywhere on the shirt that you choose. Over The Hill Designs has a list of shirt colors that we offer as well. These are the first of the designs so if you have a preference for something we don't have yet, just ask!

come by my etsy site at http://www.othilldesigns.etsy.com/  and see the other items!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...