Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here We Go Again...

Back again and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I must apologize for not being around here but my health took a swing as well and it was a downward spiral.

I have osteoarthritis; I've had it since I was young. It is attached to a disease that I had acquired in my youth but actually I've had it for much longer[as it sat dormant in my body]. That disease is Lupus; a debilitating and uncurable AND painful disease.

The first time 'round it was the inability to walk, strange body hair growth that made me look like a lineback for the Packers, exhaustion and the traditional skin rash.

The second time it was a triple chin, excessive body weight with no appetite[although I craved vanilla ice cream...nothing else, just vanilla ice cream], and the loss of all my hair.

Now, 18 years later, it is severe arthritic pain in my left foot and right knee....ONLY.  Imagine.

But my lupus does exhaust me and, quite frankly, when one is exhausted the creative juices don't seem to flow very well.

But I have, once again, gotten used to the pain and have cut my outside-work hours back so I'm feeling a bit better and will soon have new items for you to peruse. The newest is my new variation of my potion earrings....

My muse...I swear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE CASTLE Part 2

The Castle Part 2 “Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants...