Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Overwhelmed

Since moving to Huntsville I have been so overwhelmed. We arrived here in late August and my husband still hasn't been able to find a job. It has gotten down to Mike, a friend who rents a room from us, and myself struggling to keep up with the bills. Being in his 50's poor Gary has been running into that glass ceiling and it has been difficult at best.

On a brighter note, I have started a Pagan-Non-Wiccan group of cafemom called The Witches Dance. It is more of an educational group and I hope it goes well. I've been working the local Renaissance festival and it has been exhausting to keep that up and work and make sure the youngest gets through her high school studies plus pagan studies.

My shop will stay closed a bit longer as I adjust to all the new changes. Please hang in there.

1 comment:

Day Book April 25,2017

For Today The Simple Woman's Daybook   is hosted by Peggy.  Click  here  for the link to join in.                               ...