Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Addition to the family

Lately has overwhelmed my time. I can't believe that it has been two months since my last post but sometimes the creative juices need to take a rest before they are re-started.  Lately the hubby and I have been attempted to get an embroidery machine to get rolling in more T-shirts.

At the moment we are reattempting the dragon pendant eggs and deciding to lean towards more items from our own past, the 60s amd 70s. So more jewelry in our future!

By the way, we've added more babies to our family..we now have 7! Cats that is! Come on, people...I'm. Well I'm older and this is about as close to me having babies as its going to get!
Pyewacket

Chaos

Sugar

Newest T-shirt

1 comment:

  1. at least Lighting isn't for want of playmates lol

    ReplyDelete

Day Book4/11

Day book For Today Tuesday, April, 9:15pm This has been a busy week as I suppose every person of faith is at this time...