Sunday, January 27, 2013

Looking Back

Have you ever looked at an old photo of yourself and thought 'What was I thinking?"

I've been doing that with my Etsyshop! I looked at some of my older photos  and thought the same thing. So, I 've been re-doing pictures and editing information.



Wooden Peace Necklace with stone, bronzed pearl,wood and brass beads.


'Pagan' Cross Stitched Framed Pendant

 
Turquoise SeedBead Earrings-companion for Strand Necklace

Psychedelic Domino Pendant

Mult-Colored Strand Necklace with Turquoise, brown, green and deep purple seed beads
 
Much better....
 
 
 
 
Come and check these out and more on www.etsy.com/shop/othilldesigns?ref=si_shop
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...