Thursday, February 21, 2013

As I was going through old cross stitch designs and the large totes filled with material, wood and embroidery tools , I realized how long I had actually been cross stitching, hooking rugs, tatting and embroidering.


It's amazing how what we did then is treated like a bad haircut from an era gone by. "Did I look like that?"  Now it's more of a 'I can't believe I did that!" or "What possessed me to..."

Our tastes, like our bodies, change with age. Some for good and some definitely not!  Whatever is the case the craft grows with each swipe of the needle. Hopefully that is for the good.


shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Offcial, I'm, disabled

Alright, I KNOW I am disabled, but I really never felt that way on a regular basis.Occasionally I felt like I could return to work but a w...