Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Cleaning

For the past month, I have been busy researching and creating cross stitch designs for the new phase of Over The Hill Designs. And more research and a little bit more...well you get the picture. Then I discovered that I had TONS of beads, gem, stones etc.. so got a little busy putting together stuff to sell.
                                                         TIGER EYE 44-INCH NECKLACE

<
 
 
 



<





<


                                                                   House in the Woods Cross Stitch Jewelry

<
 
 
As you can tell I have a lot of inventory left over!  I'm afraid I'm a beadaholic. I don't even have any idea what I'm going to use them for; it's just a 'ooh pretty' moment. I have the same issue with cross stitch lines and floss. Wonder if they have a support group for this?  Just keep an eye here for I might be having a big sale in my future.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice my friend cant wait for you to move back closer

    ReplyDelete

THE CASTLE Part 2

The Castle Part 2 “Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants...