Friday, December 6, 2013

Calmness



Well cold weather has arrived here in North Texas...really cold weather. I find it to be release from everything that has happened here in the last few months. My husband had to be put back in the hospital due to his diabetes in early November. Then a woman that I know from work needed a place to stay due to an eviction. And now we are in the process of taking out a fireplace to add more room to our tiny living room. Yes, a lot of stress on my end.

The husband is healing from his multi-amputations and the 'friend' has moved out back with the boyfriend that is the reason she needed a place to stay in the first place.  The stress that she created living here has really lifted since her departure (even though she is using us a storage facility at the moment). Thus now I feel a yearning to return to stitching once again. Happiness.

Right now, I am working on 'Sister Stitcher' by The Primitive Hare. If you enjoy cross stitch you will love her primitive designs that appear if they are museum quality.



 http://theprimitivehare.blogspot.com/      She also has an Etsy shop.

So the cold weather makes me feel as if things are getting back to normal...quiet....calm normalcy. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Book4/11

Day book For Today Tuesday, April, 9:15pm This has been a busy week as I suppose every person of faith is at this time...