Thursday, February 27, 2014

clean out time

Well I guess my daughters would call this a do-over. I have come to a place in my journey where it's time to throw out the unnecessary, organize what is left and move on in my life. I especially need to not hold onto the past.

Lately my dreams have been...interesting. It is rare when dreams tell you what to do and give you directions on how to get these. How serious am I taking this? Pretty dang seriously. I am a big believer in fate, karma, etc., and I believe this is happening for a reason. The reason just haven't presented themselves yet.
It has led me to question a lot of my beliefs and even my mudane daily life choices. As the true historian that I am, research is being done. I think major changes are coming. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

The Castle Part 3

Part Three How she hated being the odd man out; the who one who always knew they were talking about her yet but their eyes, their man...