Friday, June 20, 2014

Normalcy

I spent the day being distracted; never even got close to the computer nor writing. Instead I battled teenaged attitudes, a sick daughter who had a reaction to the subscribed cough syrup she was given (which led to her becoming quite combative) and to the painting of all of the cabinets in our kitchen.

After three months, we are still attempting the renovations to our house after firing the contractors who attempted to bilk us. The pace is slow but at least the work is getting correctly. Too many years research home improvement techniques I'm afraid.

So a day without writing it is. But the call of the pen or should I say the computer will call too soon. But for the time being the normal life beckons. It won't for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Book4/11

Day book For Today Tuesday, April, 9:15pm This has been a busy week as I suppose every person of faith is at this time...