Thursday, May 21, 2015

Just a few things.....

Simple Womans Daybook

The clock says....5:16pm

The weather outside is.... dark and looking as if it will rain

Outside my window...deep ruts in the ground where the previous previous nights rain poured through.
In my cup.....Ice water with lemon

I am thinking....about the FAFSA wesite not working and how to get my daughter registered before the deadline.

I am thankful for.....my house, my husband and the recent events which brought abundance into our household.

I am creating....several cross stitch holiday pieces to be framed, windchimes and a faery garden.

I am going....to the post office to get an estimate on several bikers jackets that I need to mail to New Mexico.

I am wondering....if I will ever get my oldest daughter to a normal, calm state on a regular basis. 

I am reading.....  Ghost Boy by Martin Pistourius



I am learning....the ins and out of government programs.


I am hearing....the faint complaining of my oldest daughter

Around the house..... the whir of a fan, faint sound of a pre-teen television show and the squeak of a desk chair.

I am trying to learn....endure my chronic pain without constantly popping pain pills.

What I am struggling with....bureaucracy, my autistic daughter's fits and her inability to sleep at night, poverty

I am pondering.....reviewing several books and attacking the FAFSA site once more when everyone has gone to bed.

In the kitchen.....several cats lay upon my table, snoozing. Dishes sitting in hot water softening up enough to scrub and vegetables to be cut for my 'juicing' dinner tonight.
A favorite quote for today....It is during out darkest moments that we must focus to see the light
 One of my favorite things.....sitting under the trees and meditating

What makes me smile....all of my animals curled up around me on my bed.

Steps toward simplicity.......getting rid of items that I have not used or needed in 5 years.

A home comfort.....exactly that; my home. I've been without before.

A picture worth sharing.....my eldest who suffers from autism and bipolar disorder.

Life is good and difficult, both at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look of the blog. We needed the rain but honestly Mother Nature can stop now, lol. Hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I believe this is as good as it gets for me. Resigned to the fact that the pain will be a constant consistent. As such things always come with age. It's not like I didn't know it was coming.

    ReplyDelete

THE CASTLE Part 2

The Castle Part 2 “Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants...