Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Correlation



'God wiling and if the creek don't rise.'  



And thus North Texas has been struck again with rain. And rain and more rain . Our neighbor has their own gardner who does not clean leaves and mulch away from their fence. Therefore, with all of this glorious rain, there is now a 5-inch pool of water that is dammed against out own fence thus pouring into my poor, poor garden.

Fortunately, it is great weather for stitching but horrible for my chronic pain.



 In my early 50s, all of my issues hit me at once; spondylosis, spondylolisthesis, severe osteoarthritis to accompany my SLE (or Lupus in layman terms) and a case of congenital hip displasia. I am the queen of pain and disease. Which equals to a lot of time to stitch! So it can't be all bad. But it is strange that cross stitching has a correlation with age and disease for so many of us.





And it looks, by my window, that I might be here for awhile.



1 comment:

  1. I love your stitching! Sorry to hear about the flooding, I've heard Bowie was hit pretty hard by it.

    ReplyDelete

THE CASTLE Part 2

The Castle Part 2 “Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants...