Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Simple Post






                                   For Today.......June 30

                            The clock says..... 11:48 pm

          Outside my window.....An array of lightning bugs are                     dancing in front of my window.
 
                                   In my cup.....ice water

                                  I am thinking....angels

 I am thankful for.....the recent blessings that have been bestowed on us after very hard time, physically

I am wearing.....a champagne colored night gown

I am creating.....'Angel of Healing' cross stitch

I am going..... to Corinth in the morning for a MRI

 I am wondering.....how to get a tufted curtain for the bedroom

I am reading.....The Origin of Satan by Elaine Pagels: How Christians demonized Jews, Pagans and Heretics.

 I am hoping.....that my prayers will be answered

I am learning....all about interior electrical

 Around the house......The husband is asleep, the oldest is singing and the youngest is on the computer.

I am struggling with.....with pain

I am pondering....financial aid, my future MRI along with the outcome and medicare.

In my kitchen....is filled with cats

A favorite quote....



One of my favorite things.....A great metallic chicken in front of of a home in Huntsville, Texas.



3 comments:

  1. It's been cancelled now. Something that you're familiar with; they wanted a $250 deposit before insurance. So I'll keep on with the pain and pain pills.(sigh) So is the walking going? Alyssa and I go on occasion at the park

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks, so sorry to hear that. The walking is going good. Rusty and I have been walking the track at the old high school. He has lost 20 lbs so far.

    ReplyDelete

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...