Friday, October 16, 2015

Another Simple Day

 
 
Be sure to stop  at The Simple Woman's Daybook!
October,16,2015
 
Today's Weather Is....Mild, sunny with a slight wind, Yea!

The Clock Says...6:13 pm
 
Outside of my window...creeping shadows of trees with various feral cats napping

I Can Hear....two of my cats snoring

I Am Thinking....about moving into the country and away from people; possibly even the woods.
 
 
I Am Thankful....for our mechanic. Our only mode of transporation, a 15 year old truck, broke down in a town 45 minutes away. It cost 150 just to get it back to our town. Our mechanic, who has a looong list of people ahead of us, knew we were in a desperate situation since we have to drive our youngest to college classes 3 days a week. He repaired the truck within 3 hours. This was a phenomenal thing for him to do since no other mechanic would have.  Bless his furry hide.
 

I Am Wearing....tye dye skirt and camo tshirt
 My tye dye skirt and white tunic
 
I Am Creating....and still working on a pink, white, and blue rag rug.



I Am Going....well I went to Gainesville, Tx to take the youngest to college, to Walmart to buy basics (flour,sugar, powdered milk,etc), and a stopover at our local Hospice store to buy T-shirts for the before mentioned rag rug

I Am Reading.... 'The Final Frontiersman'
 

 I am now enjoying...Alaskan Bush People. It reminds me of my cousins. Silly but entertaining.
 
 I Am Discovering.... I am not fond of people too much anymore.

I Am Learning....that if my brain tells me 'oh you're still capable of doing than'; listen to the body which says 'hell, no!'. (Good advice for disabled people). 

 Around The House....Oldest is creating a decorative box made out of Popsicle sticks, youngest studying zoology and husband making dinner because I listened to my brain again and am in pain. 
In The Kitchen....
 
bacon is frying and all animals are under foot
 
 

I Am Pondering....if we will be able to live here another year due to the local hospital district/tax hike which will go up 40%
 
A Few Plans For the Rest of the Week...
I have learned to never plan ahead being physically disabled because if your body surrenders, those plans will be cancelled. 

 
A Favorite Quote For Today....



and so it goes

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there woman things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book you're reading caught my eye. I like to read about Alaska, and . . . Antarctica. And your rag rug sounds sounds great! Great photo of it!

    ReplyDelete

It's Offcial, I'm, disabled

Alright, I KNOW I am disabled, but I really never felt that way on a regular basis.Occasionally I felt like I could return to work but a w...