Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day Book Day

 
Be sure to stop  at The Simple Woman's Daybook!
For Today Tues. Nov. 10, 2015.

Today's Weather Is....warmish and very windy
 
 
The Clock Says....4:16p.m


Outside of my window....  oak leaves whipping around the yard.


I Can Hear.... rustling of leaves, children playing and my husband watching an old movie.

I Am Thinking....  that just because you are related doesn't mean you have to like one another.
 

I Am Thankful.... for my own family.
 
I Am Wearing.... sweats, Tee shirt
 

I Am Going.... nowhere

 I Am Reading.... 'Manifesting Change' by Mike Dooley
 
 I am now enjoying....cross stitching

 
I Am Discovering.... that being an empath, I need a LOT of down time.

I Am Learning.... that to be really patient as my husband deals with trying to quit smoking.
 
Around The House....youngest is doing her homework, oldest is on her Chromebook, husband is watching a movie.

 
 
In The Kitchen....homemade chili is simmering.
 

 
I Am Pondering....what to do about our house. Finish renovating. Don't finish. Move. Don't move.

Favorite Quote.......
 
Waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel?
Well stride down there and light the damn
thing yourself!
Samantha O'Connor
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...