Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day Book

Be sure to stop by and visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

                                          Today is Tuesday, December 1,2015

Today's Weather Is....Chilly but sunny

The Clock Says....9:49 p.m.

Outside My Window....dark but can see the shadows of limbs swaying and can hear animals making their own personal sounds. 

I Can Hear....
National Geographic's 'Badlands' playing

I Am Thinking....
about starting my winter garden
I Am Thankful....
for being able to grow my own food and help my family

 Am Wearing....
Red thermal henley nightgown

I Am Creating....
plans for a future.
I Am Going....
nowhere, thankfully
I Am Reading....
40th Anniversary Country Living

Last Book I Finished....



Last Show I Watched.... Live Free or Die


I Am Enjoying....
watching Ma and Pa Kettle while I'm working on my rag rug

I Am Discovering....
that I want to return to homesteading 

I Am Learning....
to be more self sufficient

Around The House....
Youngest is studying for part of her zoology final and hubby are and oldest are asleep
In The Kitchen....
Nothing but sleeping cats
I Am Pondering....
on getting bees

Weekly Realization....

That I want to go back to the way I was raised as a child. 

A Favorite Quote For The Day....


Looking Forward To....


 the end of the A's college semester. I feel like I went back to school.



1 comment:

  1. Its interesting what we decided to keep from our childhood and earlier years, certain ways of living we want to go back to. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...