Thursday, February 18, 2016

simple woman 2/18/16



The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by Peggy.  Click here for the link to join in.
 FOR TODAY, Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Outside my window . . .Spring is bursting out all over...at least in Texas!
 

I am listening to . . .the Maccabeats
.

I am thinking . . about some severe spring cleaning

I am thankful . . .for everything that I have in my life; no matter how hard that life is. 

In the kitchen . . .it smells of coffee and I have five cats sitting on the table gazing at the early morning activity in the backyard comprising of birds, squirrels and various other wildlife.

I am wearing . .. black yoga pants and black Tee that states 'Human" with a bar code.
I am creating ..still working on my pet food mat 



I am going . . . off to take the youngest to college, then home, then back again

I am wondering . . .if we will ever get out of here


Around the house . ..oldest is asleep (she has the syndrome of staying awake all night and sleeps only at night...yes it is a true syndrome), husband watching an old western on television and the youngest is studying.
A favorite quote for today . . .




Some of my favorite things . . .
A few plans for the rest of the week . . .driving back and forth to college, starting my seedlings for Spring planting, taking our Van to the mechanics, cross stitching.


I am hoping....that I won't be in so much pain today. 

I am praying.... for balance, peace and no negative emotions

In my kitchen...preparing dinner and desert
Tonight: lemon chicken with carrot cake
Friday: broiled fish, challah, bread , ginger mini cheesecakes
 
  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cats and I love your cross stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sarah. Tiffany, my days never will. Just endless days of different varieties of pain. Guess that is why they call it 'management'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://texascountrythreads.blogspot.com/ the only blog I have

    ReplyDelete

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...