Monday, May 16, 2016

Daybook and stitchin'

The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by Peggy.  Click here for the link to join in.
 For today,7:00 May 16,2016
 
 
 

(Looking out my window)
 
 

(I am thinking)
 
After suffering a serious cold for over a week, I am thinking...WHEN...WILL....THIS....BE....OVER??
 

(I am thankful)
that the depression meds are are on both girls.

(One of my favorite things)
 
My baby boy, Lightning

(I am wearing)
 
my Snoopy lounge pants and orange pajama top

(I am creating)
 
  I am working on  old stitch projects that I hadn't finished.


(I am watching)
The Voice

(I am hoping)
  To be well by Tuesday when the youngest and I have to register for the Fall semester


(In my kitchen)
 
Totally clean with me being sick and Dad refusing to cook!

(In my garden)
is now overcoming my front porch and yard. Big believer in make gardens not lawns

Board room 

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/)




2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Shirley! Some colds seem to take forever to run their course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Peggy. I am believing the notion that the initial carriers don't have it as much the ones they give it to! :)

    ReplyDelete

THE CASTLE Part 2

The Castle Part 2 “Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants...