Wednesday, June 22, 2016

facing death

My days and night have been harrowing of late. My husband is having severe heart problems with fluid in his lungs. Now my only brother has been stricken with cancer. I've become numb throughout the weeks. I'm afraid to walk into the living room, where my husband has had to sleep for fear of seeing that he has had a heart attack.

I pray a lot more than usual these days. And I just have to trust in God. But that can be so hard to do. Especially when you have nothing else to do except wait and think not so positive thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

THE CASTLE Part 2

The Castle Part 2 “Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants...