Monday, July 18, 2016

Daybook 7/17/16

The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by Peggy.  Click here for the link to join in.

July, 18,2016

                                      Looking out the window
several Texas storms left me with a yard full of branches to saw. 


 I am thinking
how proud I am of my girls and winning first place medals for Special Olympics Bocce Ball competition

I am grateful....
that G-d blessed us with a roof over our heads, food in our bellies and the love and companionship of family


One of my favorite things
my kids playing in the leaves



I am creating
 
teaching the oldest how to make string quilts

I am watching

The Last Alaskans
I am wearing
long denim skirt.red blouse and blue rectangular head scarf
I am reading

I am listening to 
Franz Haydn

I am hoping
That my husband's blood will decrease from the 500 to 100
In the kitchen
using my brand new toy, a Gotham skillet. Which is everything the ads say it is. Love it. 
In the garden 

tomatoes, cantaloupes, and bell peppers all producing!

 Board Room
Georgina Ferrans' Embroidery book. I find her art very inspiring.


Shared Quote
(mybible.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...