Monday, October 17, 2016

simple woman daybook Oct 10/17

The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by Peggy.  Click here for the link to join in.

October 17,2016
(note: since my camera is temporarily not working, you will have to use your imagination concerning my images)
 
 
Looking out my window...

lots of leaves; lots and lots of leaves

I am thinking..
 
that it is a time for change; a big change. But isn't what Fall is all about?

I am thankful
 
For the few close and true friends I have. You never know who they are until they are needed!
 
One of my favorite things
 Quiet time in the wee hours of the morning with my animals surrounding me and quietly dosing

I am creating
 a single embroidery square for and anniversary quilt for my church's pastor and his wife

I am watching
Ghost Adventures
 
 
I am wearing
 
purple long bed gown 

I am reading
The Ghost Hunter by Hans Holzer
 
I am listening
The Blues Brothers Soundtrack
 
I am hoping
for a new direction in my life
I am learning
that aging can be painful at best
 
In the kitchen
remnants of hours old coffee and the sounds of wind chimes
 
Board room
Shared quote
 
                                              LiveLifeHappy.com
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of wind chimes...especially those wooden ones! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete

THE CASTLE Part 2

The Castle Part 2 “Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants...