Monday, October 17, 2016

stressful days to come

 

These recent months have stressful at best. No cat fights. No issues with other people but stressful . 

Lately, I have felt my days may become fewer in numbers. I can't say why; maybe it is because of my more emotional psyche. My husband, whom, those who read hear, is not doing well. After several months of having a diabetic wound in his foot, he now has to wear a cast to help it help faster. Sound like good news? Not so much. He is now has an anxiety because of the cast. 

These days I stay in a state of exhaustion; constantly sleepy while he spends his days in a semi drugged state due to his anxiety pills. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have anxiety due to a cast that only goes to one's knee but I'm sure it's real. 

Now we both are enduring his brother who has 3rd stage cancer and my own brother with cancer as well. 

Being a recent convert to Christianity, I try to be positive and talk a lot to God. I keep my thoughts of better days; healthier days. My youngest and I are becoming Queens of  the prayer lists and envision work as a form of meditation. The youngest has Aspergers and has difficultly focusing so this method helps her be able to meditate on her daily bible study. But always we pray over the men in our family. 
But my days of injections, pills, wound dressings and special meals....it becomes exhausting, draining. I know that my life compared to other bloggers is most likely quite boring. No cat fights, no he-said-she-said. Just life. fatigued, exhausting, draining life.


4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear things are rough. I hope they get better soon. Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Tina. How is training going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that things are so stressful for you. I know you have heard this before but it seems like it might be time for you to schedule some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Day Book4/11

Day book For Today Tuesday, April, 9:15pm This has been a busy week as I suppose every person of faith is at this time...