Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Daybook 2 /15/17

The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by Peggy.  Click here for the link to join in.
February 15,2017 9:44 pm

Being an artist I am just horrible at due dates. I get so wrapped up in projects or designing the project. I couldn't even remember if I had done my daybook yet(sigh) 
BUT here I am, a day late and a dollar short but here nonetheless.   Cheers!

Looking out my window...

Completely dark with only the light of the neighbor's window treatments and several stray cats(I feed about a dozen strays) peeking in my front windows

I am thinking..
 

About my time living in New Orleans as a child and my parents taking me to the jazz clubs to hear the likes of Al Hirt and Pete fountain(you could do that back in the early 60's :) 

I am thankful
  for my husband even though he can be an old grouch. I don't know too many men that would stay up most of the night nursing a heating system that is breaking down just so 'us girls' can be warm.

 


I am creating
Sketches for future embroidery designs
(no peeking) 


I am wearing
pumpkin colored turtle neck and blue jean with my pink fuzzy slippers

 



I am reading
The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens
I am listening

Vince Guaraldi (jazz)

 



I am hoping

for a new direction in my life

I am learning

that the government will release my disability. It would be nice not to struggle so

 

In the kitchen

our indoor kitties all curled up on the wooden kitchen table peering into the darkness of our back yard.




 

Board room



by Debra Jacobeson wreaths

Shared Quotes

 

The lovliesthour.com
fansofkimcasalimultiply.com


2 comments:

  1. Hope he got it fixed and am happy to hear that are going to come through on your disability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire your strength. No matter what you go through there's always a glimmer of positivity.

    ReplyDelete

THE CASTLE

“Walk with me” The elderly gentleman extended his hand to the young Victoria. She turned to see the attendants glancing strange...