Thursday, April 27, 2017

Day Book April 25,2017


For Today

The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by Peggy.  Click here for the link to join in.
                               For Today April 25, 2017


Looking out my window

typical Spring day;warm,sunny with slight breeze.
I am thinking

that I'm really tired of being disabled; this is now my mode of transportation
( but the wolf carving is cute)


I am thankful
 
That my youngest finally got into a college so she could major in Computer Technology. You would be amazed at how many only teach Computer Science. 


 One of my favorite things
My wonderful husband bought me entire set of copper cook ware due to not being able to stand for long periods. I love it.   I am creating
colorful wooden windchimes

I am reading
 The Lightworker's Way by Doreen Virtue

I am hoping
that my disability will come in soon

I am learning
different methods in visualization

In my kitchen 

When you are retired, one has the habit of eating lighter




Board room
*


Post Script

Shared Quote
{where you share a favorite quote}
A moment from my day

1. made breakfast 2. Laundry.3. sketch embroidery designs,work on embroidery designs,4. take nap, 5. repeat 4

I know, exciting, right?
I thought so. :)

 Closing Notes:
{where you can share whatever else it is you wish to share with your readers}


2 comments:

  1. Days may not be exciting but the quietness of them is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wolf carving! Sounds like it's been peaceful overall for you.

    ReplyDelete

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...