Sunday, April 2, 2017

daybook/4/2/2017


It's been such an aggravating day due to our congress. I had to spend a good portion of the day working out the kinks in a new browser. On the plus side, Opera is a much more secure system than what we had before. But honestly....does the government truly need to raid my internet information. I swear, this man is certifiable. He spends more time boo-hooing on Twitter and stripping low income families of programs they desperately need when he could be doing, oh I don't know....his job?

Okay rant over....moving on. 



The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by Peggy.  Click here for the link to join in.
For Today April 2, 2017




Looking out my window...



warm(more than a little chilly this a.m.)




I am thinking..


that I need to begin having a yard sale to get rid of a lot of this 'stuff'. Don't want to lug all of this to south east Texas!



I am thankful

that, even though my physical health is getting worse, I am thankful for what I have


One of my favorite things

hanging out with my girls playing baseball





I am hopingthat the chilly weather goes away and ergo my pain


I am creating

not exactly creating but repairing antique dolls

I am wearing



long sleeved turtleneck with camel slacks

I am watching


frankie and grace




I am learning

to take it easy; you can't fight aging


In my kitchen

waiting for the homemade Salisbury steak to finish cooking


In my garden

nothing but seedlings germinating in small cups still


Post Script


Shared Quote




A moment from my day


My days are slow and long being disabled. Today was a day of being 'chair-ridden' because of my pain, so I cross stitched all day 

______________________________


I am hoping

 that Oklahoma  will cease with their delays.
to be more patient with my husband 

I am learning

to be more patient with my own weaknesses


In my garden

nothing but seedlings germinating in small cups




___________________

4 comments:

  1. Love the last quote its true but seeing him ride that made me smile thanks for sharing. Hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your pain. I hope it subsides this month. That's great that your daughters play baseball. I could never hit a ball. CroCsCro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about those random letters above. My cat stepped on the keyboard just as the comment was being sent. At any rate, cross-stitching sounds like a good way to spend your time when you are chair-ridden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me niether. Mine was curling and volley ball

      Delete

It's Here!

Finally, after FIVE years, I have received the news that I have been waiting on. I finally received my court date for my disa...