Tuesday, May 16, 2017

It's Here!



Finally, after FIVE years, I have received the news that I have been waiting on.

I finally received my court date for my disability review.  I had come very close to giving up. Five years is a long time to wait; five years of no income, fighting food stamps and not being able to have a doctor check my multiple medical issues due to no insurance. I knew it would take a while but not this long After all my disabilities I have had since childhood.

Here is my merry list:
spinal spondylosis
Spondylithese
arthritis
Lupus
Congenital hip 


Our initial plans were to move back to my home town in South east Texas due to Huntsville's very good medical program for those in financial need. In other free medical care. Our college aged daughter desperately wanted to go as well. 

Well, not so fast kee mo sa bee.

My youngest is now enrolled in college that will find her a job upon graduation. Since good schools like the one we finally got her into are few and far between. She will only have about half a year and she will have her Associate's degree. So the husband and I decided to be patient and sit tight. 

However my husband's-controlling  sister is not thrilled with us leaving and is working hard to manipulate both daughters and the hubby. He is very influenced by sis but not so much the girls. Thank goodness. My youngest
(aged 22) won't take her calls as she knows what her aunt is doing.  She has even met her at the door with the words 'we are moving and leave us alone. I suppose it doesnt help that Auntie has ignored both girls for most of their 20+years.



 My sister in lawis known for her 'What she wants she gets' attittude' and has thrown us under the train multiple times. I think they are just a tad fed up.

On one side, it angers me that she would attempt to manipulate once again even to the point her own niece is stepping.On the other hand, I find it amusing that her own niece is stepping up! Either or it is going to be an interesting year.

1 comment:

It's Here!

Finally, after FIVE years, I have received the news that I have been waiting on. I finally received my court date for my disa...