Friday, June 9, 2017

A bit of fan and what not

A friend put this up and  being an herbalist and  amateur astrologist,  I can never resist these things :)

  When times get tough,do you fight? Or take flight?


It is always fight but conscientious fight. I am like a person playing chess and consider my next move before actually moving.



2. Is there a certain color you connect with?

Oh yes! Blue and not  any kind of blue but ocean blue. I am Pisces and my sign is supposed to be attracted to water.  And I am truly that. I also believe that is why I detest land locked areas as a residence.




3. What is your Sun, Moon, Rising sign?
My moon is Sagittarius. My rising sign is Aries

4.Never to have moved to Bowie Tex. ....EVER (but that will soon be remedied).



5. Are you passing down your knowledge to the next generation? If so, in what way?
Yes; by book and by story quilt..



6. Ancestor connections? Who's coming through?

Family members awaiting for my brother.



8. I have not done anything like that in a very long time.

9. Do you feel there is only one type of meditation?

10. With 3 girls with thier own gifts? No way.


11. What is your favorite flower? Why? 
The red rose.
                                         This color rose means passion which is appropriate.  My mother raised all of her life(Her name was actually Rose) and I always loved the aroma. It brings good memories.


12.. Have you tried a new form of divination this year?
  
No.

13. What is your favorite way to connect to the elements?

being near water

13.. Tea or Coffee?

 Herbal tea

14.Do you come from a witchy family?

 .I refuse on the grounds that it might incriminate me :)

15.  Do you feel bloodline is important or does it matter?
 No.Majority of my family is dead.and no, I do not believe in Harry Potter-esque bloodlines in any thing.

16 . List 3 of your favorite Youtube channels.Effy Wild
Racheal Maddow,  and Craft in America.
  17.  Your favorite witchy book
  I dont need any because I find the majority bogus.

18 An herb you haven't worked with yet.
As an herbalist, I am intrigued with the history of angelica


19. What are your goals for next year? 
moving to south east Texas and getting my youngest daughter finished with college.


I got these from Caffeine Fueled  Magick blog who got them from a You Tube channel she listens to.



1 comment:

The Castle Part 3

Part Three How she hated being the odd man out; the who one who always knew they were talking about her yet but their eyes, their man...