Friday, June 23, 2017

It's Offcial, I'm, disabled


Alright, I KNOW I am disabled, but I really never felt that way on a regular basis.Occasionally I felt like I could return to work but a walk through Walmart would kill that. But the last few days have really convinced me.

Inspisred by a friend who is moving, both my husband and I decided to begin to fix up the  kitchen. After a few hours of just moving furniture, the pain was excruciating and left me incapacitated for quite a while.

It's a rude awakening, age is.

Time to lose the weight

I've been on a health kick for a while. Not really a diet but a time to be healthy. However, for my husband it's a different story. With no help from our doctor, we have discovered that he most, likely has COPD to go along with his diabetes and heart issues. Also, through watching documentaries and health articles, Concerning carcinogens in chicken, red meat and processed foods).  We are now off the bad meats and opiates like milk, onto true proteins (and no,boys and girls,you don't have to have meat for proteins), and having summer meals which don't require heating up a kitchen which is a real thing in Texas. The youngest and I live on a large variety of smoothies and juicing while the oldest feats on fruit and salads. I think the husband and I just tired of doctors who refuses to treat his illness but wants to treat their pocket book. He is on more and more drugs, 22 in total.

 Since I was bored with the same old thing; I've decided to give it new twist


        



Take a picture of what is right outside your back door.


What is your favorite movie and tell why
One of my favorites is 'Yours, Mine and Ours' with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball. I always wanted to be in a large family.

What is one of your favorite book characters(present or childhood)

Robin of Winnie the Pooh. I once had the original books where Robin had a larger role and I loved his normalacy vs Pooh's whimsy.

What am I watching

I am creating......embroidery on daughters jeans




If I had one wish, it would be.....
 for my entire family to be healthy
Board room

Head Scarves
 Post Script

for those interested in the What The Health film
http://www.whatthehealthfilm.com
 Closing Notes

I am now working on a plant based diet due information on What The Health.
{share whatever else it is you wish to share with your readers}

1 comment:

Gang Buster of a Day

Oy my days have been nuts.    I am exhausted all of the time because my husband and I changed the sides of the bed, THE dog, not the husband...